CulturistiQ is a "cultural laboratory".
We support and advise you in creating and developing your cultural projects. We help you to present and promote the tourist potential of your sites and projects thanks to our interdisciplinary approach, using relevant marketing, pedagogical and digital tools to create itineraries based on your own approach to museography or tourism sensibility.
CulturistiQ Lab cooperates as required with specialists in digital marketing, cultural engineering, scenography or history to better meet your overall needs.
CulturistiQ Lab helps you to promote the richness of your heritage to a variety of audiences through a tailor-made approach, both locally and internationally.
CulturistiQ Lab is also a forum, on the internet and/or on-site, for reflexion on:
- Tourist trends and professions
- General cultural and literary trends and professions
- The impact of new technologies on future developments
- Citizens' cultural initiatives for participatory actions
- Different ways to discover cultural sites and territories in order to preserve and promote our heritage
Read our posts, thoughts and opinions, as well as articles on current trends in cultural tourism on our blog!